Uniform & Equipment
The Academy uniform was chosen by our Student Council and is smart, comfortable and practical. The expectations around uniform are very high, please ensure that pupils arrive to school in the correct uniform.
Uniform List From suppliers:
- PACA grey blazer and embroidered logo
- Either – matching grey trousers or matching grey skirt
- School tie in their house colour
- ·Black School V-neck jumper with a grey trim
From home/other retail shops:
- Plain white collared shirt
- Plain black leather school shoes (not trainers/boots/ankle boots/vans etc.)
- Black socks or black tights
- Blazers must be worn to and from school and throughout the school day. Teachers will give permission for them to be removed at their discretion.
- The uniform skirt should be no more than 5 cm above the knee and worn with either skin coloured or black tights or short, black socks.
- Knee length pop socks, footless tights, jeggings, leggings etc. are not permitted.
From our suppliers:
- PACA polo shirt
- PACA socks
- PACA shorts or leggings
- Suitable sports trainers (no black soles)
- Studded footwear (not bladed studs) for use on the 3G pitch (also required for break and lunch) see the guidance here
- PACA fleece (optional but recommended)
- Tracksuit bottoms (optional)
For health and safety purposes, jewellery must be kept to a minimum. Students are permitted to wear:
- A wrist watch
- One ring
- One necklace or chain, hidden under clothing
- One pair of stud earrings – no hoops
- No facial piercings are allowed
Our uniform is supplied by Sussex Uniforms who are local retailers based in Hove and Haywards Heath.
All uniform items can be purchased through the website or by visiting the address below.
Telephone 01444 227066
Shop 40 Blatchington Rd, Hove BN3 3YH
Telephone 01273 739676
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday: 10.00am - 4.00pm Sunday: Closed
Your child must bring these essential items to school:
- Two or more pens (black or blue ink)
- A pencil
- A ruler (you must be able to draw straight lines and measure with your ruler)
- A scientific calculator
- A green pen for responding to feedback from teachers
- A yellow highlighter to highlight "best work" for revision
- A reading book for literacy time
- On days when PE is timetabled, a full PE kit
These items are optional, but helpful to have:
- A pencil case with a range of pens in different colours and highlighters
- An eraser
- A sharpener